PDF file password remover allows to restricted as well as un-restricted page permission options. Application supports both techniques like add password & page restrictions as well as remove password & page restrictions. Tool integrated with such usual features like password protection, encryption level and page restrictions. Page restrictions option allows locking or unlocking options as per your need. You can use such page restriction options like document printing, content copying, form-filling, modifying contents, annotations, page extraction, accessibility, document assembling, commenting etc. Program supports user and owner password for protection point of view. You can add sub-string with resultant file name by using suffix and prefix options.
* Application allows adding and removing password of PDF file.
* You can control page permissions like printing, copying, commenting, page extraction, annotation, accessibility, assembling etc.
* You can lock and unlock PDF file with user and owner password
* You can work with 128 and 40 bits encryption level.
* You can work with batch operation.
* You can work with suffix and prefix options.
* You can work with both 32 and 64 bit operating system.
* You can work with all Window operating system like Vista, XP, NT, 2000, 7, 8 etc.
Apex PDF File Password Remover is a free trial software application from the Encryption Tools subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-04-24. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
Apex PDF File Password Remover (version 126.96.36.199) has a file size of 3.56 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 11 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.